Square Cherry Pit Pack
A natural way to get the relief you need.
This pak is filled with approximately 1 lb of clean, heat-retaining cherry stones, supplied exclusively by American orchard growers. As with all our products, our square cherry pit pack is made by hand in Bainbridge, GA.
- Pack a bunch into your team cooler - better than ice packs
- Keep your lunch cool without getting it wet
- Cold compress for isolated injuries (e.g. black eye)
- Reduce swelling after injury or medical procedure
- Small size easier for children
- Keep your lunch warm
- Soothing heat for smaller, isolated injuries
- Warm up cold hands and feet
- Use as a gentle baby food or bottle warmer
- Keep elderly/young/unwell pets warm
|Use hot, cold or as-is for as long as is comfortable, depending on the application.
|Type and size of the cherry stone influence its heat capacity. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, turning halfway, and test pack temperature. Heat for additional 5 seconds as needed until desired temperature is reached. To reheat: once cooled, sprinkle with water periodically to prevent the cherry stones from drying out completely.
|Place in a plastic bag and place in freezer for at least 60 minutes. Store in cooler for outdoor excursions.
|Pack in a pillowcase to wash on gentle/handwash setting. Hang up to dry or dry on gentle, low heat (still in pillowcase). Keep in a cool dry place.
|Check that the pack is not too hot for your skin. Replace any accidentally damaged products, as loose cherry stones can be hazardous to children. Do not ingest any part of these products. If pregnant use necessary caution. Should any discomfort persist, seek medical advice.
|Approx. 9" x 9"
|100% natural, cleaned cherry pits